Spreading the Joy of Education is the axiom of Sri Sathya Sai Saraswathi Education Trust. It is a public charitable trust embedded firmly on the principles of Sri Sathya Sai Baba towards rendering selfless service to the needy in the most unique blend of spiritual and intellectual education. The Alumni of Educational Institutions at Alike and Muddenahalli established this trust on 6 October 2011.
To impart values-based education free of cost to every child without any discrimination, with greater emphasis on spiritual education.
To establish world class educational infrastructure in rural India, with first priority to the needy rural children.
How do we do it?
- Inspired by the message of Sri Sathya Sai Baba of free values-based integral education, based on the tenet ‘Love All Serve All’
- Provide high quality infrastructure and academia to all
- Provide scholarships and additional support
- Prioritise rural poor in the selection process
- Impart values-based integral education and promote service to all as the core culture
- Establish Centres for Human Excellence specifically designed to train and prepare educationists to further the mission
- Prepare self-sacrificing individuals as leaders of tomorrow with a perfect blend of brilliant heads, competent hands and compassionate hearts
Sri Sathya Sai Baba was born Sathyanarayana Raju in the year 1926 at Puttaparthi, a small, pastoral village in India’s State of Andhra Pradesh. He grew up to be loved and revered as a humanitarian and a spiritual leader the world over. <Read More>
A mansion built on the foundation of selflessness and love, supported and safe guarded by men and women of character and strength preserves its soul and has far reaching effects.